15 Oomachi, Asahi-ku
Yokohama City, Kanagawa 241-0033, Japan
Tel(045)221-xxxx E-mail: RyuichiItoh@Japan.net
To pursue an international career in Accounting/Finance within an innovative organization, combining my 5 years commercial experience with knowledge acquired through the Accounting courses.
- Deep knowledge of financial accounting principle based on the U.S. GAAP.
- Japanese ( Native), English (Fluent, Scored 570 in TOEFL in Apr. 2000), Spanish( Basic)
- Proficient in a range of computer skills to directly improve business process, including the advanced use of MS Word, Excel, Access, Power Point and Project.
- Familiar with Internet and knowledge of developing Web site.
- 1999- present
Takagi Accounting Firm, Tokyo, Japan
- Assist the statutory audit for the medium to large international corporations.
- Consult and prepare annual financial account for small to mid size corporations.
Global Japan, Tokyo, Japan
Was responsible for credit accounting, calculating sales estimation;
Functioned as a liaison with sales department; Proposed and implemented intra-network system in company wide to contribute to the more effective operation and reduced the annual
cost in the department by 20%.
1998-2000, Tranomon Accounting School, Tokyo, Japan
Completed Intermediate and Advanced level of American style Accounting course.
1991-1995, Aoyama Gakuin University, Tokyo, Japan
B.B.A. in Economics
Reference available on request.