2-xxx Naka-machi, Meito-ku, Nagoya, Aichi 465-0065 Japan
Tel: (052) 551-xxxx | E-mail: [email protected]
To obtain employment that I can apply my 7 years comprehensive experience in software development, programming
and development DVA. Willing to relocate.
Software/Operation Systems Skills:
Language: C, UNIX Shell Scripts, SQL, COBOL, Assembler, PASCAL, FORTRAN
Operating System: Windows NT, MVS, UNIX, MS-DOS, Linux
Database Engine: SYBASE, DB2, IMS-DB
System Analysis: Object Oriented Analysis, Data Analysis and Modeling
S/W Development Tool: Power Builder, Access, Paradox
SQA Tool: SQA Robot
Sep. "97 - Present.
Bank of Central Japan, Nagoya, Aich, Japan
Sr. System Consultant
- Responsible for the business application analysis, design, program, improvement, re-modeling and fine-turning of the following systems.
Loan system:Loan Outstanding - New development
- Loan Performance Control System - Improvement and performance turning
- Facility Rating System - Improvement of database structure
- Lodger Free Tracking System - Database and application design
Foreign Exchange System - Re-writing of the system as workflow system
Apr. 1993 - Aug. 1997. Chubu Trust Bank, Nagoya, Japan
System Design Engineer and Programmer
- Analyzed, designed and implemented batch process of foreign Exchange System.
- Led automating batch process project and installed automation tool in Foreign Exchange System.
- Analyzed, designed and implemented back office system for Debenture Business
- DB2 database administration for Debenture System.
Host machine: IBM-3090, IBM-9020 | OS:MVS
Database: IMS - DV, DB2 | Language: COBOL, Assembler, SQL
April 1989 - Mar. 1993 Nagoya College of Technology, Nagoya, Japan
B.S. in Information Systems